Account Executive, B2B (Remote)
The impact you'll make:
- Identify and schedule inbound and outbound leads for outreach to conduct consultative discovery
- Conduct a follow up program by email and phone for any leads you were not able to reach or that went dormant
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all clients seeking to use WM Technology to launch or grow their business
- Conduct consultative discovery with each client to identify the specific needs and goals of their business; properly enter all discovery notes into sales CRM.
- Perform online sales presentations and product demonstrations via web meetings (i..e Zoom, Googlemeet, Gotomeeting, etc).
- Maintain updated contact information for the client and its decision makers
- Introduce clients to the full WM Business suite offered in the region
- Using the information gained during discovery, pitch the client on the right combination of WM Business products that meets their needs
- Work with your Customer Success Representative (CSR) partner to identify and close upsell opportunities within your book of business
- Identify clients seeking to use premium products and conduct a seamless handoff to your colleague
- Drive maximum conversion of leads to adopt the Standard WM Business offering
- Partner with the CSR to conduct a quick and seamless transition into onboarding upon signing of the services agreement
- Collect and submit real time qualitative feedback from clients around opportunities to improve our products and process
What you've accomplished:
- BS / BA Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in sales, SaaS services, or other customer-facing roles.
- Comfort with, and ability to operate in an accelerated, iterative pace in a dynamic environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively
- Strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationships with clients
- 100% paid employee monthly Medical, Dental and Vision premiums AND 80% paid dependent monthly premiums
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- Company-paid $50,000 in Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- During current work-from-home:
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided while working in the office
- Snack boxes sent straight to your door during work-from-home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.