As a Packaging Associate, you play a direct role in providing the community with our products. Paying attention to safety and health standards, you carefully weigh the cannabis in various increments from grams to ounces. You ensure they are accurately packaged into child-proof bags or containers and properly sealed. You also apply the proper label to each package, ensuring accuracy. With great attention to detail, you help uphold the high-quality standards we have set for our products.
- Package infused and plant material into proper containers with proper labeling to ensure compliance with state regulations
- Exhibit competency in basic organizational skills, communication skills and windows based operating software
- Manage time efficiently in order to meet goals while consistently producing quality product
- Sanitation & cleanup of all processing areas throughout the day
- Assist with the production line
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies
- Fill and package products for delivery
- Record data
- Well organized and ability to keep deadlines
- Works well with all peers
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Basic Excel, Word, and general compute knowledge
- Fast, efficient, nimble.
- Experience working in a shifting environment with a great deal of constructive feedback and input
- Must be 21 years or older and pass any and all required pre-employment screenings
- Full knowledge of all applicable law, regulations, and requirements to keep the facility at 100% compliance at all times, this includes being up to date on any changes to current applicable laws/regulations
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all regulatory requirements for working in the cannabis industry
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Registered Agent Card issued by the state of operation
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be focused, pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to internalize training and follow instructions
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Other duties and responsibilities
Ascend Wellness Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the population of differences and does not discriminate in its hiring / hiring practices, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this entry-level job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!